Saturday, January 8, 2011

This man lost 70kg in 2010, what are your goals for 2011?

 

1126612127_a8Tzx-X3-709x1024 

Site: markslongroad.com

I just can’t get enough of these massive weight loss stories!

I came across Mark’s weight loss blog (link above) and even though I’m currently involved in a similar situation with a client I’ve helped lose 40kgs in 2010 and has big plans for 2011, it still inspires me tremendously, as it would most people.

Anyone who has ever been overweight or obese and lost their weight, knows what a mammoth task this is, not only physically but mentally too. My ongoing goal of weight loss (currently 30kgs and 10-15kg to go) will also be ramped up in 2011 and I will be using this man and others like him as my personal motivation and motivation for my clients.

I think all major personal change comes from self-respect which is tied in with a lot of emotional and psychological factors and once someone stops just wanting to be better and starts acting on educated and informed decisions to better themselves, SUCCESS WILL FOLLOW.

Once again, congratulations to everyone (especially Mark) on their big achievements in 2010. Now is the time to reassess and make bigger and brighter goals for 2011.

 

 

What plans are you making to narrow the gap between the

2010 you

and the person

who reaches their potential in 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment